In this article, we will provide solutions to resolve Error Code 0xCAA70010 in Office 365 that typically occurs during sign-in or update processes. The error message reads: “We can’t connect you. It looks like we can’t connect to one of our services at the moment. Please try again later, or contact your helpdesk if the issue persists. Error Code 0xCAA70010.” However, there are several simple suggestions that you can follow to fix this error, including restarting your device and clearing credential cache data. If these solutions do not work, you can try the following steps:
1. Check your internet connection: Ensure that your device is connected to a stable and fast internet connection by performing a speed test. If the speed is less than the plan you have opted for, consider restarting your modem and router or contacting your service provider.
2. Verify your login credentials: Check if the login credentials you are entering are correct. Try entering your old password and see if it works. If not, click on “forgot password” and follow the steps to recover your password.
3. Clear credential cache data: Cached credential data can often cause authentication errors in Office 365. Clear the credential cache data by navigating to Windows Credentials in Credential Manager and removing credentials associated with Office 365.
4. Disable VPN/Proxy: A VPN or Proxy connection can cause the error code 0xCAA70010 in Office 365 if the service you are trying to access is not available in your area. Disable your VPN/Proxy connection by toggling off the “Automatically detect settings” option in Network & Internet > Proxy and clicking the “Set up” option next to Use a proxy server.
5. Disable antivirus or firewall temporarily: Antivirus and Windows Firewall can interrupt Office 365 and cause the error code 0xCAA70010. Disable Windows Defender Firewall and Antivirus software temporarily to see if the error is fixed.
6. Repair Office 365 installation: If none of the above steps work, consider repairing Office 365 by clicking on Apps > Apps & Features in Settings, selecting the Office product you want to repair, and clicking Online Repair.
If you encounter an Office 365 installation error, restart your device and try installing Office again. If that does not work, uninstall any previous versions of Office and try installing the desired version in clean boot mode. The error code 0xCAA70010 in Teams occurs if the ADFS server is using a self-signed certificate. To fix this, delete the designated certificate from the credential manager or disable VPN/Proxy if you are connected to one and repair the Office app. We hope these suggestions help you resolve the error code 0xCAA70010 in Office 365.