1. Install the latest Windows update to ensure your system is up to date.
2. Add VisthAux.exe to the exception list in Windows Security to unblock it.
3. Leave the Windows Insider program if you are currently enrolled, as Insider builds can be unstable.
4. Completely uninstall Avast antivirus and reinstall it, which has worked for some users.
5. Disable Microsoft Defender if the problem persists.
6. Contact support or switch to another antivirus if none of the above solutions work.
To disable Windows Defender for Avast, you can use the Windows Settings or other tools like Registry Editor or PowerShell. It is not necessary to uninstall Windows Defender before installing Avast, but you can disable it if you experience any issues.
In conclusion, if you are facing issues with Avast antivirus being blocked by Windows Defender, try these solutions to resolve the issue and keep your system protected from threats.