1. Change administrator using Settings: Users can open the Settings app and navigate to the Accounts tab to switch the administrator account.
2. Use Control Panel: Users can access the Control Panel and select the User Accounts category to change the account type.
3. Via User Account Properties: The netplwiz command can be used to open user account settings and change the administrator.
4. Use the Local Users and Groups menu: Users can access the Local Users and Groups menu and select the user account they wish to set as administrator.
5. Switch the administrator account using Command Prompt: Users can use Command Prompt to quickly change the administrator on their PC.
6. Use PowerShell to change the administrator account: Users can use Windows PowerShell to enter a specific command to change a user to an administrator account.
To remove an administrator account, users can open Settings, navigate to the Accounts tab, select the target administrator account, and click on the Remove button.
To change an administrator account to a Standard User, users can access the Settings app, select the target administrator account, and choose the Standard User option.