If WhatsApp Desktop is not syncing, the first thing to check is the internet connection. Ensure that you have a stable and decent bandwidth, as poor internet speed can affect syncing. Additionally, try unlinking and relinking your device, as temporary glitches may cause the issue. Make sure that the date and time on both devices are correct.
If WhatsApp Web or Desktop is not syncing, follow the solutions below:
1. Check your internet connection: Use an internet speed tester to check your bandwidth. Restart your router if the internet is slow or contact your ISP if necessary.
2. Disconnect and reconnect your account: Unlink your account from your computer and then link it again. Follow the steps in the article to do this.
3. Check the date and time: Ensure that the date and time are correct on both devices. Select the right timezone and sync your time.
4. Clear WhatsApp cache: Clear the cache of the app on your Android, iPhone, or computer. If using WhatsApp Web, clear the cache of Chrome, Firefox, or Edge.
5. Switch to WhatsApp Web or Desktop: If all else fails, switch between WhatsApp Web and Desktop as a bug may be causing the issue.
Remember that WhatsApp Web and the WhatsApp app on your phone automatically sync messages through Meta’s cloud. If WhatsApp Web is not syncing, follow the solutions mentioned in this article to resolve the issue.
We hope that these solutions help you resolve any syncing issues you may encounter with WhatsApp Web or Desktop.